Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin::||Ningbo, China||Output Type::||AC Three Phase|
|Engine Brand:||Cummins||Alternator Brand:||Stanford|
|Fuel Tank:||Daily Tank Within 8 Hours||Conditions Of Use:||Industrial Land Use.|
90kva/75kw 400V/50Hz Trailer Mounted Silent Type Generator With Cummins Diesel Engine Low Fuel Consumption
Diesel generator set data sheet:
● 40℃ radiator as standard, 50℃ is optional
● Coupled with Cummins diesel engine and Stamford
● 24V DC start motor and storage battery
● Brushless, Self-excited, IP23, insulation class H
● All generator sets are gone through rigorous testing before being released to the market place, including 50% load, 75% load, 100% load , 110% load and all protection function.
Genset Main Technical Data
3-PH, 50Hz@1500RPM, 400/230V (Also Can Be Made According To Customers’Special Requirements)
|Technical Specification of Generator set|
|Standby Output Power:||83kw|
|Prime Output Power:||75kw|
|Rating Conditions:||In accordance with ISO-3046 reference conditions:|
|Governor regulation class||ISO8528 G3|
|Voltage regulation (no load to full load)||± 1%|
|Steady-state voltage variation||± 1%|
|Frequency regulation (no load to full load)||Isochronous(0%)|
|Steady-state frequency variation||±0.25%|
|EMC compatibility||BS EN 61000-6-4 / BS EN 61000-6-2|
|Governor Type:||Electrical type
Prime Power : Prime power is available for an unlimited number of annual hours in variable load application, in accordance with GB/T2820-97; A 10% overload capability is available for a period of 1 hour within a 12-hour period of operation.
Standby Power Rating : The standby power rating is applicable for supplying emergency power for the duration of a utility power interruption. No overload, utility parallel or negotiated outage operation capability is available at this rating.
Voltage regulation maintained within ±0.5% as follow:
● Power factor Between 0.8～1.0 lag
● From no load to full load, any steady load
● Speed droop variation under 4.5%
● Change load from 0-100%, Frequency/Speed Droop Ratio within 5%
● Load from 25-100%, any steady load Frequency/Speed undulation within 0.25%
Effect factor of telecom
● Telephone Influence Factor (TIF) : Less than 50
THF : Less than 2%
|Technical Specification of Control panel|
|Standard Control Brand||COMAP MARS 10|
InteliLite® MRS 10 and InteliLite® MRS 16 are new integrated controllers for engine control in manual and remote start applications, featuring full gen-set monitoring and protection.
InteliLite® controllers are equipped with a powerful graphic display. Icons, symbols and bar graphs for intuitive operation together with high functionality set new standards in gen-set control.
Special low temperature (IL-MRS 10-LT or IL-MRS 15-LT) version is also available, allowing the display to work up to -30C.
|• Less wiring and components|
|• Integrated solution|
|• Less engineering and programming|
|• Perfect price/performance ratio|
|• Support of engines equipped with Electronic Control Unit - J1939 interface (IL-MRS 15 only)|
|• Automatic or manual start/stop of the gen-set.|
|• 2 LED indicators.|
|• Parameters adjustable via keyboard or PC.|
|• Generator measurements (50/60 Hz): U1-U3, I1-I3, Hz, kW, kVAr, kWh.|
|• Selectable protections alarm/shutdown.|
|• 3 phase Generator protections
- Over-/under voltage
- Over-/under frequency
- Current/voltage asymmetry
|• Analog oil pressure, water temperature, fuel level, battery voltage, engine speed (pick-up).|
|• Configurable programmable inputs and outputs.|
|• Warm-up and cooling functions RS232 interface (AT-LINK CONV cable is necessary for IL-MRS 10).|
|• Modem communication support(IL-MRS 16 only).|
|• Dimensions 180x120 mm (front panel).|
|• Sealed to IP65.|
Our advantages :
1) Each engine shall be tested at manufacturer’s workshop to certify the engine output according to present standard and fuel consumption in accordance with the site operating condition specified by purchaser on the specification datasheet.
2) All relevant information drawings pertinent to the testing and test procedure shall be transmitted to the purchaser in advance of the test date notification.
3) All accompanied documents are corresponding to the actual situation of generators, including the Qualified Certificate, Parameters and the Performance Index.
1) Guarantee Period: One year or 1000 running hours whichever comes first.
2) Engineer overseas service available.
3) Millions usd in warehouse to assure quick response for after service
4) 24 hours service hotline is available for customers.
Using leaf spring suspension structure node with high strength and rigidity, a reasonable choice.
Trailer genset plant has a good seal, security, easy to move, flexible operation, and with a hand brake, air brake, rear light systems, in line with the requirements of the road traffic.
Widely used in construction sites, road and railway construction sites and temporary sites electricity.
Generator soundproof/Silent and canopy:
1) Excellent ventilation
2) Black finish stainless steel locks and hinges
3) Zinc plated or stainless steel fasteners
4) Body made from steel components treated with polyester powder coating
5) Two large doors on either side
6) Radiator fill access plate
7) Fully guarded cooling fan and battery charging alternator
8) Fuel fill and battery access via lockable access doors
9) Emergency stop button on canopy exterior
10) Lube oil drain and radiator drain to exterior
11) Control panel viewing window
12) Lifting points on base frame
Common steel base frame, Circuit breaker, Damper, Exhaust silencer, Flexible pipe, Battery and connecting wires, Operation manual and document.
Engine coolant and oil heater, Alternator space heater, Cooling for heat exchanger, Control system with RS232/485 communication interface, Battery charger by main supply, Fuel-water separator, Daily fuel tank, ATS & paralleling system, Soundproof Canopy and Moving Trailer.
For emergency power usage in building, Auto transfer switch (ATS) is essential. ATS can automatic transfer load from Mains power supplying to Emergency power. In normal, when the Main power supplying failure or voltage drop below 80% of normal voltage, ATS will auto start Emergency generator set after a preset time of 0-10 sec (adjustable according to the users). Once generator reach at rated speed, the ATS will transfer the load to emergency generator sets automatically.