Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin::||Ningbo, China||Output Type::||AC Three Phase|
|Engine Brand:||Cummins||Alternator Brand:||Stanford|
|Fuel Tank:||Daily Tank Within 8 Hours||Conditions Of Use:||Industrial Land Use.|
Using leaf spring suspension structure node with high strength and rigidity, a reasonable choice.
Trailer genset plant has a good seal, security, easy to move, flexible operation, and with a hand brake, air brake, rear light systems, in line with the requirements of the road traffic.
Widely used in construction sites, road and railway construction sites and temporary sites electricity.
Diesel generator set data sheet:
|Technical Specification of Generator set|
|Standby Output Power:||75kw|
|Prime Output Power:||68kw|
|Rating Conditions:||In accordance with ISO-3046 reference conditions:|
|Governor regulation class||ISO8528 G3|
|Voltage regulation (no load to full load)||± 1%|
|Steady-state voltage variation||± 1%|
|Frequency regulation (no load to full load)||Isochronous(0%)|
|Steady-state frequency variation||±0.25%|
|EMC compatibility||BS EN 61000-6-4 / BS EN 61000-6-2|
|Governor Type:||Electrical type|
|Technical Specification of Engine|
|Standby power||100KW @ 1500 RPM|
|Prime power||90KW @ 1500 RPM|
|Configuration||Cast iron, in-line, 6-cylinder|
|Compression ratio||17.5 : 1|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged and Aftercooled|
|Fuel system||Direct injection|
|Bore* stroke, mm||102*120MM|
|Rated speed, rpm||1500|
|Starting voltage||24V, negative ground|
|Technical Specification of Alternator|
|Main Alternator Model||Stamford UCI224G|
|Configuration of Main Alternator||Brushless,PMG,Single bearing,Air cooling|
|Frequency & Speed||50HZ/1500RPM|
|Voltage Adjust range||≥5%|
|Voltage Regulation NL-FL||≤±0.5%|
Prime Power : Prime power is available for an unlimited number of annual hours in variable load application, in accordance with GB/T2820-97; A 10% overload capability is available for a period of 1 hour within a 12-hour period of operation.
Standby Power Rating : The standby power rating is applicable for supplying emergency power for the duration of a utility power interruption. No overload, utility parallel or negotiated outage operation capability is available at this rating.
Voltage regulation maintained within ±0.5% as follow:
● Power factor Between 0.8～1.0 lag
● From no load to full load, any steady load
● Speed droop variation under 4.5%
● Change load from 0-100%, Frequency/Speed Droop Ratio within 5%
● Load from 25-100%, any steady load Frequency/Speed undulation within 0.25%
Effect factor of telecom
● Telephone Influence Factor (TIF) : Less than 50
THF : Less than 2%
Our advantages :
1) Each engine shall be tested at manufacturer’s workshop to certify the engine output according to present standard and fuel consumption in accordance with the site operating condition specified by purchaser on the specification datasheet.
2) All relevant information drawings pertinent to the testing and test procedure shall be transmitted to the purchaser in advance of the test date notification.
3) All accompanied documents are corresponding to the actual situation of generators, including the Qualified Certificate, Parameters and the Performance Index.
1) Guarantee Period: One year or 1000 running hours whichever comes first.
2) Engineer overseas service available.
3) Millions usd in warehouse to assure quick response for after service
4) 24 hours service hotline is available for customers.
Common steel base frame, Circuit breaker, Damper, Exhaust silencer, Flexible pipe, Battery and connecting wires, Operation manual and document.
Engine coolant and oil heater, Alternator space heater, Cooling for heat exchanger, Control system with RS232/485 communication interface, Battery charger by main supply, Fuel-water separator, Daily fuel tank, ATS & paralleling system, Soundproof Canopy and Moving Trailer.
For emergency power usage in building, Auto transfer switch (ATS) is essential. ATS can automatic transfer load from Mains power supplying to Emergency power. In normal, when the Main power supplying failure or voltage drop below 80% of normal voltage, ATS will auto start Emergency generator set after a preset time of 0-10 sec (adjustable according to the users). Once generator reach at rated speed, the ATS will transfer the load to emergency generator sets automatically.