Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||C1100D5||Cooling Method:||Water Cooling|
|Type::||Soundproof Enclosure||Control System::||PCC Serise|
|Rated Power::||1029kva/823kw||Engine::||Powered By Cummins|
1029kva/823kw 400V/50HZ emergency soundproof transportable diesel power generator station for Power Grid
1. Cummins original power generator, High quality and reliable;
2. Cummins International Warranty Service;
3. Cummins PowerCommand control systom designed based on microprocessor with voltage regulation, engine protection, AC generator protection etc.
Description of genset:
|Diesel generator Technical Specification|
|Generator Set Model:||C1100D5|
|Standby Output Power:||906kw|
|Prime Output Power:||823kw|
|Rating Conditions:||In accordance with ISO-3046 reference conditions:|
|Governor regulation class||ISO8528 G3|
|Voltage regulation (no load to full load)||± 1%|
|Steady-state voltage variation||± 1%|
|Frequency regulation (no load to full load)||Isochronous(0%)|
|Steady-state frequency variation||±0.25%|
|EMC compatibility||BS EN 61000-6-4 / BS EN 61000-6-2|
|Control Brand||PCC 3.3|
|Control system description
The PowerCommand® control system is a microprocessor-based generator set monitoring,
metering and control system designed to meet the demands of today’s engine driven generator sets. The
integration of all control functions into a single control system provides enhanced reliability and performance
compared to conventional generator set control systems. These control systems have been designed
and tested to meet the harsh environment in which gensets are typically applied.
|• 128 x 64 pixels graphic LED backlight LCD.|
|• Digital voltage regulation. Single phase full wave SCR type regulator compatible with either shunt or PMG systems.|
|• Digital engine speed governing (where applicable).|
|• Generator set monitoring and protection.|
|• Advanced overcurrent protection.|
|• Modbus® interface for interconnecting to customer
|• 12 and 24 VDC battery operation.|
|• Warranty and service. Backed by a comprehensive warranty and worldwide distributor service network.|
|• Certification. Suitable for use on generator sets that are designed, manufactured, tested and certified to
relevant UL, NFPA, ISO, IEC Mil Std., CE and CSA standards.
Our advantages :
1) Each engine shall be tested at manufacturer’s workshop to certify the engine output according to present standard and fuel consumption in accordance with the site operating condition specified by purchaser on the specification datasheet.
2) All relevant information drawings pertinent to the testing and test procedure shall be transmitted to the purchaser in advance of the test date notification.
3) All accompanied documents are corresponding to the actual situation of generators, including the Qualified Certificate, Parameters and the Performance Index.
1) Guarantee Period: One year or 1000 running hours whichever comes first.
2) Engineer overseas service available.
3) Millions usd in warehouse to assure quick response for after service
4) 24 hours service hotline is available for customers.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packing: according to customer requirements.
Delivery time: Normally 20 working days, depends on quantity.