Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin::||Ningbo, China||Output Type::||AC Three Phase|
|Fuel Tank:||Daily Tank Within 8 Hours||Conditions Of Use:||Industrial Land Use.|
1 year or 1000hours whichever who comes first.
Cummins has more than 680 company owned/joint venture/independent distributor locations in 137 countries and territories and provides service through a vast dealer network of more than 5000 in 197 countries and territories. Cummins worldwide service network may provide warranty service support to all exported products (including the engines installed in OEM equipment) of Chongqing Cummins. It includes, but is not limited to, customer technical support and training, service parts distribution, troubleshooting and responsibility judgment within warranty coverage, warranty service etc.
Diesel generator set data sheet:
● 40℃ radiator as standard, 50℃ is optional
● Coupled with Cummins diesel engine and Stamford
● 24V DC start motor and storage battery
● Brushless, Self-excited, IP23, insulation class H
● All generator sets are gone through rigorous testing before being released to the market place, including 50% load, 75% load, 100% load , 110% load and all protection function.
Genset Main Technical Data
3-PH, 50Hz@1500RPM, 400/230V (Also Can Be Made According To Customers’Special Requirements)
|Technical Specification of Generator set|
|Standby Output Power:||135kw|
|Prime Output Power:||120kw|
|Rating Conditions:||In accordance with ISO-3046 reference conditions:|
|Governor regulation class||ISO8528 G3|
|Voltage regulation (no load to full load)||± 1%|
|Steady-state voltage variation||± 1%|
|Frequency regulation (no load to full load)||Isochronous(0%)|
|Steady-state frequency variation||±0.25%|
|EMC compatibility||BS EN 61000-6-4 / BS EN 61000-6-2|
|Governor Type:||Electrical type|
Prime Power : Prime power is available for an unlimited number of annual hours in variable load application, in accordance with GB/T2820-97; A 10% overload capability is available for a period of 1 hour within a 12-hour period of operation.
Standby Power Rating : The standby power rating is applicable for supplying emergency power for the duration of a utility power interruption. No overload, utility parallel or negotiated outage operation capability is available at this rating.
Voltage regulation maintained within ±0.5% as follow:
● Power factor Between 0.8～1.0 lag
● From no load to full load, any steady load
● Speed droop variation under 4.5%
● Change load from 0-100%, Frequency/Speed Droop Ratio within 5%
● Load from 25-100%, any steady load Frequency/Speed undulation within 0.25%
Effect factor of telecom
● Telephone Influence Factor (TIF) : Less than 50
THF : Less than 2%
1. Manual control system, the basic type control system is provided with a current meter, a volmeter, a frequency meter, an oil pressure guage, a water thermometer and indicator lights on the control cabinet and 4 additional protection fuctions are to be provided as required by customers.
2. AST (Automatic Start Type Control System), Optional Automatic Start Type System is provided When there is an interruption in the commercial power supply (or there is a start signal in other generator sets), this generator set will, subject to time delay acknowledgement (0-30 S adjustable), be automatically started (1-8 times adjustable). In addition, it is provided with a basic protection function and digital or meter indication of voltage, current, frequency and rotation speed parameters.
3. ATS (Automatic Transfer System), The optional system is provided with a fully automatic transfer switch, a control electric apparatus and an indicator light on the control panel and is coordinated with an automatic type contral cabinet, thus serving the fuction of automatic changeover between the power supplied by the grid and the power generated by the genset.
4. Sync Parallel Control System, this control system can connect 2 or 3 or 4 gensets to make more larger power. such as: if you want 1000kw power, you can choose 2 sets 500kw gensets to work together, using this control system can make 1000kw power.
|Technical Specification of Control panel|
|Standard Control Brand||COMAP MARS 10|
InteliLite® MRS 10 and InteliLite® MRS 16 are new integrated controllers for engine control in manual and remote start applications, featuring full gen-set monitoring and protection.
InteliLite® controllers are equipped with a powerful graphic display. Icons, symbols and bar graphs for intuitive operation together with high functionality set new standards in gen-set control.
Special low temperature (IL-MRS 10-LT or IL-MRS 15-LT) version is also available, allowing the display to work up to -30C.
|• Less wiring and components|
|• Integrated solution|
|• Less engineering and programming|
|• Perfect price/performance ratio|
|• Support of engines equipped with Electronic Control Unit - J1939 interface (IL-MRS 15 only)|
|• Automatic or manual start/stop of the gen-set.|
|• 2 LED indicators.|
|• Parameters adjustable via keyboard or PC.|
|• Generator measurements (50/60 Hz): U1-U3, I1-I3, Hz, kW, kVAr, kWh.|
|• Selectable protections alarm/shutdown.|
|• 3 phase Generator protections
- Over-/under voltage
- Over-/under frequency
- Current/voltage asymmetry
|• Analog oil pressure, water temperature, fuel level, battery voltage, engine speed (pick-up).|
|• Configurable programmable inputs and outputs.|
|• Warm-up and cooling functions RS232 interface (AT-LINK CONV cable is necessary for IL-MRS 10).|
|• Modem communication support(IL-MRS 16 only).|
|• Dimensions 180x120 mm (front panel).|
|• Sealed to IP65.|
Overall size (A*B*C): 2460*1050*1800MM