Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Output Type::||AC Three Phase||Speed::||1500rpm|
|Rated Voltage::||400/230V||Genset Type::||Open Type|
|Output Type:||AC Three Phase||Controller:||Cummins Powercommand PCC Serise|
PCC control system:
|Control Brand||PCC 1302|
|Control system description
The PowerCommand® control system is a microprocessor-based generator set monitoring,
metering and control system designed to meet the demands of today’s engine driven generator sets. The
integration of all control functions into a single control system provides enhanced reliability and performance
compared to conventional generator set control systems. These control systems have been designed
and tested to meet the harsh environment in which gensets are typically applied.
|• 128 x 64 pixels graphic LED backlight LCD.|
|• Digital voltage regulation. Single phase full wave SCR type regulator compatible with either shunt or PMG systems.|
|• Digital engine speed governing (where applicable).|
|• Generator set monitoring and protection.|
|• Advanced overcurrent protection.|
|• Modbus® interface for interconnecting to customer
|• 12 and 24 VDC battery operation.|
|• Warranty and service. Backed by a comprehensive warranty and worldwide distributor service network.|
|• Certification. Suitable for use on generator sets that are designed, manufactured, tested and certified to
relevant UL, NFPA, ISO, IEC Mil Std., CE and CSA standards.
● 40℃ radiator as standard, 50℃ is optional
● Coupled with Cummins diesel engine and Stamford
● 24V DC start motor and storage battery
● Brushless, Self-excited, IP23, insulation class H
● All generator sets are gone through rigorous testing before being released to the market place, including 50% load, 75% load, 100% load , 110% load and all protection function.
Genset Main Technical Data
3-PH, 50Hz@1500RPM, 400/230V (Also Can Be Made According To Customers’Special Requirements)
|Diesel generator Technical Specification|
|Generator Set Model:||C260D5|
|Standby Output Power:||208kw|
|Prime Output Power:||190kw|
|Rating Conditions:||In accordance with ISO-3046 reference conditions:|
|Governor regulation class||ISO8528 G3|
|Voltage regulation (no load to full load)||± 1%|
|Steady-state voltage variation||± 1%|
|Frequency regulation (no load to full load)||Isochronous(0%)|
|Steady-state frequency variation||±0.25%|
|EMC compatibility||BS EN 61000-6-4 / BS EN 61000-6-2|
|Governor Type:||Electrical type|
Packaging & Delivery:
Packing: Plastic film package as stardard, or according to customer requirements.
Delivery time: Normally 20 working days, depends on quantity.
1. Cummins original power generator, High quality and reliable;
2. Cummins International Warranty Service;
3. Cummins PowerCommand control systom designed based on microprocessor with voltage regulation, engine protection, AC generator protection etc.